If you suspect sexual abuse has happened at the Lancaster County Youth Intervention Center, call one of the following:
- Director of the Youth Intervention Center - 717-299-7821
- YWCA Lancaster 24-Hour Sexual Assault Hotline - 717-392-7273
- Lancaster City Bureau of Police – 717-735-3300
- Lancaster County Detectives - 717-299-8100
- You may also report by completing an Abuse Reporting Brochure
Please have any information or evidence available for the investigator who will be assigned to handle the case. False accusations may be prosecuted. All reports are taken seriously and investigated as outlined in PREA.