- Visitation hours:
AM – 8:00 - 9:00, 9:00 - 10:00
PM – 1:00 - 2:00, 2:00 - 3:00,
6:30 - 7:30, 7:30 - 8:30
- If Monday is a holiday, please call on Friday to schedule a Tuesday visit
To ensure a positive visiting experience, please take a moment to become familiar with our rules
- To schedule a visit, you must call the day prior to visitation. (See “Scheduling a Visit”)
- No walk-ins / No weekend calls
- Must arrive 15 minutes prior to visitation time to check in
- Line up outside on ramp entrance entering one at a time. (Exception for inclement weather)
- Unauthorized personal items, purse, backpack, cell phone, etc., may be secured in lobby lockers for $0.50. (Quarters only. LCP is not responsible for damages or loss of personal items or money)
- Must provide current government picture identification. Address must match inmate’s visitation list
- Must pass through the metal detector (Two opportunities) No Exceptions
- Those who possess a medical device/implant must provide supporting documentation.
- Children under 18 need not be related to the inmate but must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. The parent or the legal guardian must present documentation of guardianship.
- All visitors are asked to maintain a modest approach to their attire ensuring commonly considered personal and/or private body areas remain concealed
- Footwear is required
- Jewelry, safety pins, decorative pins or hair accessories must clear the metal detector.
- Bra must be worn, please note that an underwire bra may result in failing to clear the detector
- Shirts that contain alcohol or drug related logos are prohibited
- Proper attire will be monitored and addressed by the visitation officer
- If a visitor departs the Visitation Room for any reason, the remainder of the visitation period will be canceled
- Video and audio surveillance is always monitored. Routine inspection of lobby is conducted by K-9
- Failure to comply with guidelines will result in revocation of visitation
Thank you for your cooperation
Warden Cheryl Steberger
SUSPENSION DURING EMERGENCY: In an emergency or extended disruption of normal operations, the Warden or their designee may suspend any provision or section of this policy for a specific period.